Thursday, January 8, 2009

My nEw YeAr'S ReSoLuTiOn...

=> Good bye 2008, and welcome 2009.....

New year, New life and also new "me"....

I am not perfect, I did bad things, I am hardheaded and I admit that I am once a bad "son" to my parents... They say that if there's a New year, There is also a New Life... I believe that God gave me a New year to have a new life. So, I should not waste it. God gave me a chance and I will grab that opportunity. So these are my Resolutions for the Year Of The Ox...

I WILL AVOID........................................

*Drinking liquor
*to be a hardheaded son
*drinking too much soft drinks
*GIRLS (for they are my weakness)
*not to concentrate on my studies
*not to sleep early
*not to follow these Resolutions

(these are only few of my attitudes that I'm going to change)...

I know it's hard to do it but I will try...
"there's nothing wrong on trying... and keep on believing....."

No comments: